From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charlie Arehart
Sent: 06/10/2008 12:51 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] OT: problem with IIS on XP Pro.

Yes, that's my understanding too. But why not just install the free SQL
Express edition? Is it that your bandwidth is enough for email but not a
large download? (Or maybe you're writing from your phone?)

I think you may find that you can't "apply" a license to SQL Server to
update the eval edition to purchase. I seem to recall running into that
hassle once before, but hopefully someone will have better news.

You mentioned fearing you'd need to buy a new machine or fly back if you
couldn't resolve this: isn't there some way to get good bandwidth, even at
some dear cost, to do the download?

/charlie