Hoping that maybe Dave Watts is paying attention to the list today...

I've been looking for a list of directories and permissions necessary for using
a domain account to run CF on Windows (as opposed to Local System), and having
little luck. There is an article about CF on IIS on the Adobe site, but it is
for CF7 and is incomplete. Dave did a presentation on a similar topic an
referred to an article on defusion that looked like it should have the info,
but defusion is dead. Haven't been able to dig up anything else useful on
Google.

Does anyone have a list like that? I can kind of guess and test my way through
it, but a list would save a ton of time.

Thanks