From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Dusty Hale
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 8:56 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: re[2]: [ACFUG Discuss] excel or csv to database table

Hi Charlie and many thanks for the good advice. I got curious about running
real queries on text files. I have done this some years ago using a DSN. I
looked over your blog post on the zip code data. When I try to use this
approach though I get the following error that the attribute "connectstring"
does not exist for the cfquery tag (strange).

The tag does not have an attribute called connectstring.

The valid attribute(s) are name, datasource, dbtype, sql, username,
password, maxrows, blockfactor, timeout,

dbname, cachedafter, cachedwithin, result, debug.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Charlie Arehart <char...@carehart.org>