Yes, AC_ functions are adobe generated.  Similar in Flex, AC_FL_ functions
are used for loading the flash player to display the compiled SWF(s).  In
Flex though, an AC_OETags.js file is created in the output folder to provide
a reference to these functions.

I would have to generate an autosuggest cfinput tag to introspect where the
generated libraries are stored.  I know cfinput validation javascript code
is put inline into the html portion of the document for the most part.

Teddy R. Payne, ACCFD
Google Talk - teddyrpa...@gmail.com