I've actually got an initialization customtag that does xml or wddx if anyone
is interested.

________________________________
From: Charlie Arehart <char...@carehart.org>
To: discussion@acfug.org
Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 5:18:46 PM
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] Development vs Production Application.cfm and
other things...

Good point. I did say I realized that ini files weren’t as “robust
or flexible”. :-) But WDDX files are definitely a step above that before making
up one’s own XML. They all have their place, so good to be reminded every once
in a while.

And thanks for the concurrence on INI files, Wes. :-)

/charlie