I really don't remember. I'm sure Charlie or John would know off the top of
their heads.

________________________________
From: Rudi Shumpert <shump...@gmail.com>
To: discussion@acfug.org
Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 7:05:34 PM
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Error with Java Object

It is because of the debugging.  Is there a way to access the execution times
without having debugging turned on?

-Rudi

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 4:46 PM, shawn gorrell <chees...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sounds like you have a winner for what the problem is. Another option is that
access to the servicefactory classes is restricted. I seem to recall there
being a setting to do so on CF8...