I use compression on almost all of our servers at FusionLink. There might be a problem with some flash players (just fyi in case you run across a problem). If you're using IIS, Port80Software has some great tools to manage the http compression.

John
ma...@fusionlink.com

Donna Martin wrote:
I've never done that before...never even thought of it.  Will give it a try.

Thanks so much, Dean!
Donna

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Dean H. Saxe