From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Amar Lungare
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:07 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] CFFTP putfile timeout error on CF8.01

I have recently installed CF8 for a client and working on a piece of code
that writes a xml file locally and then uploads it to a server using CFFTP.
I can open the connection fine, I can change the folder fine but then CF
request keeps running when I try to upload a file with CFFTP. I see the
following error in the application log

An error occurred during the FTP PUTFILE operation.Error: PUTFILE operation
exceeded timeout. The specific sequence of files included or processed is:
/var/www/html/sched_task/dg_dropbox.cfm, line: 46

I have tried various combinations of using first open action and then
uploading it, just single tag call to upload and also different combinations
or passive mode and timeouts and transfer modes. All I get is a timeout
error. I have google for it and see many people facing the same issue but
none of their solutions have worked for me. I'm uploading onlye a 7kb file.

Can anyone help me with this?

Oh and I also tried the Cumulative HotFix4 and it didnt work either so I had
to reoll it baack since it was  changing the WSDL generated for existing
webserices.

Thanks,

Amar