Thanks Ajas, I'll see what this returns on my server.

To answer your other question, I reinstalled the same day as when I first installed cf. Having never come across this issue over the last 15 years, I assumed something was corrupted. Yes, after the reinstall I have the same problem, which is why I'm bugging all of you here :)

-Mike