From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Dusty Hale
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 4:32 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] disappearing variable values

Yes that was it. For a test I removed the application.cfm file and then that
corrected
the problem so then I went through the application.cfm and see there was also
<cfparam
name="url.donorid" default=""> in the application.cfm file. So obviously the
first tag
was canceling out the second.

Thanks Charlie. That should have been obvious to me. I thought too much into
this and
look right passed the obvious.

Dusty