...the top people from Adobe responsible for ColdFusion Server and Builder...
You make that sound like it is going to be a rant session... Do we get to beat them over their heads with iPads?

:-)

On 08/03/2010 02:14 PM, John Mason wrote:
Just a reminder that the ACFUG meeting is tonight. This is a great chance to
meet with the top people from Adobe responsible for ColdFusion Server and Builder.

August 2010 ACFUG Meeting

Date Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dinner & Schmoozing   6:00 PM
Meeting Time   6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Location   EchoEleven [Directions]
Dress   Anywhere from casual to business formal
Price   FREE!

RSVP for this meeting!
Add to Outlook calendar.

Topics

Meet Adam Lehman and Rupesh Kumar

The ColdFusion product manager from Adobe Adam Lehman and Rupesh Kumar, the senior computer scientist of the ColdFusion team will be in town and we're moving our meeting to Tuesday night so it can be possible for people to get a chance to meet with them and provide suggestions for features in future releases of ColdFusion Server and Builder products.

CFUnited Review

Depending on time, we'll go over the topics and sessions from the recent CFUnited conference. It is possible this may get moved to our next meeting.