Yes this a great list .

Please add Knivis to the CMS area.

Lance

www.knivis.com

From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Steve Drucker
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 12:08 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] CMS Preferences

We usually favor CommonSpot for larger sites.

www.paperthin.com <http://www.paperthin.com/>

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Kevin Bachman
<kevin.bach...@activegroup.net> wrote:

Thanks! Great list! And, no, not JUST CF written or driven, just easily
compatible. We run CF on Windows servers, so anything that would jive and
has a good reputation I would love to know about.

-Kevin