Hi,

I was looking at httperr logs and I found that I have lot of entries saying
Connection_Dropped DefaultAppPool. We call a third party tool which is COM
object and ColdFusion cfobject is used to create instance of that COM
object.

We have FusionReactor and I looked at code at which it was stuck. It was
stuck at one of calls related to this COM object. I looked at memory etc in
Fusion Reactor and it looked just fine.

I didnt have any option but to restart ColdFusion even though I knew,
ColdFusion is rather stuck at processing X number of requests and is not
taking any more requests.

My thinking is that somehow CF got stuck on this external call for the
current X requests that were running and thats it.

Has anyone seen this Connection_Dropped DefaultAppPool error. I searched on
google and it returns lot of results but I wanted to know if anyone/CFer has
seen this one before.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.