From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Steve Ross
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 2:49 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] help with where to start trouble shooting an error

Export the query to a string and run it in SQL Manager and see what it gives you

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Jeff Howard
<jeh...@gmail.com<mailto:jeh...@gmail.com>> wrote:
The code that is causing the issue is a simple insert query,
<cfquery name="new_folder_ka" datasource="#request.DSN#" >
   insert into folder_ka
   (name, Template_ID, Content_Sort_Order, description, created_by, parent,
levels, owner_id, show_disc_links, show_FinancialData_links,
show_InputSheet_links, create_date, last_update,
  <cfif isDefined('form.timeframe') AND Len(Trim(form.timeframe))>
   checkout_timeframe,
  </cfif>
  <cfif isDefined('form.check_email')>
   checkin_email,
  </cfif>
   exclude_Search, exclude_myPage, Next_EmailAlert,
   show_history_all)
   values ( '#form.folder_ka_name#',
   <cfif
isDefined('form.Template_ID')>#Val(form.Template_ID)#<CFELSE>NULL</CFIF>,
   '#form.Content_Sort_Order#', '#variables.description#', #variables.user_id#,
   #Val(form.parent_id)#, #variables.this_level#,#form.content_manager#,
   <CFIF isDefined('form.show_disc_links')>1<CFELSE>0</CFIF>,
   <CFIF isDefined('form.show_FinancialData_links')>1<CFELSE>0</CFIF>,
   <CFIF isDefined('form.show_InputSheet_links')>1<CFELSE>0</CFIF>,
   getdate(), getdate()
   <cfif isDefined('form.timeframe') AND Len(Trim(form.timeframe))>
   , #form.timeframe#
   </cfif>
   <cfif isDefined('form.check_email') AND Len(Trim(form.check_email))>
   , #form.check_email#
   </cfif>
   ,<CFIF isDefined('form.exclude_Search')>1<CFELSE>0</CFIF>
   ,<CFIF isDefined('form.exclude_myPage')>1<CFELSE>0</CFIF>
   ,<CFIF isDefined('form.Next_EmailAlert')>1<CFELSE>0</CFIF>
   <cfif IsDefined("form.history")>
   , 1)
   <cfelse>
   , 0)
   </cfif>
   </cfquery>
It doesn't appear that a stored proc is involved unless maybe there is a
trigger I'm unaware of.  Thoughts?

Thanks again,
Jeff

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Teddy R. Payne