I am doing the same thing and the dump gets screwed up in gmail because of
how they process mail. The "solution" I came up with was to write the dump
in a log file on the machine so then I can just go into that directory and
double click on the "email.html" file. Kind of a kludge but, it works.

the other solution would be to attach the contents as html as well...

ie:
http://www.bennadel.com/blog/1649-Attaching-ColdFusion-Error-Reports-To-Avoid-GMail-Spam.htm

--
Steve Ross