Thanks for the kind regards, Steve. It's just always been my thing to have a
memory for such details, not just with CF but in my prior IT career (82-97).

It's of course what helps fuel my articles, presos, and answers on
lists/forums. I like giving back when I can, because I have learned so much
from others. And now I leverage that recall as well in my troubleshooting
consulting, which I love doing.

As for the capacity to remember stuff, for those curious, it seems really to
series. Well, kids used to make fun of me referring to that, but I regarded
it more as a compliment. :-)

/charlie

PS As a fellow Christian, Steve, you (and many others on this list) will
appreciate that I realize and indeed hope that God would use such a gift as
he's given me for His glory, whether it's by my being able to have the same
recall of key parts of the bible, or theology, history, and so on, and
whether for teaching fellow believers, for apologetics, and so on. I hope
those antagonistic toward faith will just let this pass. I'm not "forcing"
my beliefs on you here in this little PS. :-)