Don't know yet.  I'm going to a meeting today to discuss clustering.

In your experience, does it work well?  Any caveats?  Are you doing
session failover?

We have 46 applications.  All except one connect to Oracle. The one
exception uses Microsoft Access.

>>It can seem complicated but  it's not that bad once you know where to
go.

I'm reading the documentation now (help.adobe.com) Any other sources I
should be aware of?

Oh, and thanks for the help. It's really appreciated.

ed

Ed Szwedo
Web Development Team Lead
ECS Team - ITS-EPA II Contractor

109 TW Alexander Drive, Building NCC, Mail Drop N176-05, Research
Triangle Park, NC 27711
Information Technology Infrastructure Solutions | Office: (919)541-3955