FusionLink, an ACFUG sponsor for years, is a CF hosting provider and supports VPS. The only catch with our network is we don't allow terminal service connections in. Most everything can be handled via the control panel system. We put a high priority on security which is the reason for this. That and most developers really don't have the time to be full-time sys admins :)

Let me know if you need a quote.

John
ma...@fusionlink.com