Hey folks, I have been asked by a client for some assistance with Oracle,
primarily related to Oracle Forms, which is just not my bag. So I'm passing
it along here (and one other list, of which some here may be on, so pardon
the dupe in that case.)

To be clear, this would be short-term (as-needed) and would be remote after
an initial brief in-person engagement in Atlanta (Norcross).

Here are the details:

*     OAS 6i (forms and reports) to OAS 10g (forms and reports) upgrade for
development and production environments
*     Troubleshooting, Performance and Tuning of Oracle application Server
(Forms and Report components) / Java VM 1.6 / Apache
*     Architecture of OAS running multiple websites with Oracle 11g DB as
backend
*     Coding PL/SQL, OAS Forms and Reports; debugging log analysis for OAS
plus production monitoring tools/ best practices
*     Setting up monitoring collection tools inside/outside of the OAS F+R
component to save historical statistics in files.
*     Analyzing OAS Forms and Reports queries to DB and configuring OAS
server and Oracle DB to optimize the slowest and most used queries

Let me know if interested (whether here or directly, at
char...@carehart.org), and I'll pass your interest along to them.

Thanks.