Yes, thanks for sharing, Ed. But the question would seem: why was it in
conflict? And do you recall perhaps if this directory was one changed by a
hotfix?

Either way, it may be useful to report this to Adobe, if it's something that
now two of you have hit. Or do you (or someone else) have a blog where you
might report it, to help others who may think to search for things in the
future? If not, let me know and I can do it (crediting you, of course).

/charlie