From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Frank Moorman
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:13 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] CFLUNCH Roswell/Alpharetta

Who is interested in starting a CFLUNCH in Roswell/Alpharetta?

In order to have some feedback time, lets start it next Thursday 6/30.

Unfortunately, I have not worked in Roswell/Alpharetta in over 4 years (I will
be coming from Woodstock) so I am not familiar with any recent changes available
restaurants in the area. Unless someone can think of a better idea, I suggest
Five Guys burgers in the Kroger Strip Mall at the corner of Mansell Rd and
Crossville Rd (which turns into Holcombe Bridge Rd.)
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=15913864652255605335&q=Five+Guys+Burgers+%26+Fries,+Roswell,+GA&hl=en&ved=0CBkQ-gswAA&sa=X&ei=8_YBTt22N5fAzQS448WRBw

However, there is a major problem with this location right now... The  Holcombe
Bridge Rd / Alpharetta Hwy intersection (which is 1/4 mile to the east of Five
Guys) is currently  experiencing some major roadwork. Anyone coming through this
intersection *may* hit some heavy delays..

So please feel free to suggest an alternate location if Five Guys does not work
out for you, or if the only way for you to get there is through the construction
work.