Roam has an assortment of paninis, wraps, sandwiches and salads for about
$6-$8  For future lunches, if you want someplace more central to Alpharetta,
Roswell and Woodstock, there is a restaurant in the Crabapple area - right
on the line of Alpharetta and Roswell - called Crabapple Tavern. They have
wifi and good food/prices. Here's their site: www.crabappletavern.com.  There
is also a new Italian restaurant on the Alpharetta/Roswell line called
Franco's.  The food is excellent for those who like the real NY style pizza
and sandwiches. I’m leaving for NY on Thursday but available tomorrow - let
me know how I can help.

Patti