Thanks to everyone who attended CFLunch!  We had a fairly good turnout
with 9 people total in attendance.  There was alot of conversation
about mobile development, including the perils of upgrading to the
jQuery Mobile beta and Phone Gap vs Titanium.  Howard Fore discussed a
mobile project he's working on at the Federal Reserve using Phone Gap
+ CF and John Stone showed off a mobile app he'd built for Ariba using
JS + CF.

I definitely am looking forward to the next CFLunch - Midtown Edition!

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc