Last reminder - see you there!  -Cameron

----
It's that time again!  This Wednesday (27th) is the Midtown CFLunch!  We'll
again be having it at Front Page News in Midtown (1104 Crescent Ave NE
Atlanta) at Noon.  We'll be sitting outside on the patio unless it's raining
or too hot - text me @ 678-637-5072 if you can't find us.

Nine people attended the June CFLunch last month - we got caught up on what
everyone's working on, had a little shop talk, and ate some good food.  Come
on out for another good lunch this week!

CF_Lunch is a casual meeting format, often without specific
predefined topics, and never with formal presentations.  It's a gathering of
like minded ColdFusion enthusiasts over food.  But it's not restricted
to ColdFusion geeks - anyone is invited.  Invite coworkers and friends. As
long as they are willing to put up with a little shop talk they are welcome
to join in!

RSVP is preferred so that we know what size table we will need, but we
aren't going to kick you out if you didn't RSVP.
*http://www.meetup.com/AtlantaCFUG/events/25027401/*

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress