Hey,

Has anyone used Server-side Actionscript? Is it just another way for
Flash/Flex to talk to CF? I was hoping it would allow communication the
other way, where I could have a CFM or CFC call an Actionscript function. I
have a third-party SWF (AnyChart) that has a function to export any chart it
creates as PNG (or JPEG) but I wanted to do it on the backend, not force the
user to do it in the browser.

--
Howard Fore, howard.f...@hofo.com
"A novice asked the master, 'What is the true meaning of programming?' The