Thanks. It is just one folder on the site that is doing this but every file
in the folder is doing it so that does make sense. It essentially an ancient
CMS system and what I'm trying to fix is that the wysiwyg editor is not
opening any more. Unfortunately, I have not worked on this site before at
all so I need to see the code as to where it is pulling data from to even
write new code using cftextarea.

Any preferred software for me to be able to view it? Like I said, this code
is from 2004 and looks to be a simple text editor.