From: Jeff Howard
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 19:30
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] corrupt/damaged file?

Thanks. It is just one folder on the site that is doing this but every file in
the folder is doing it so that does make sense. It essentially an ancient CMS
system and what I'm trying to fix is that the wysiwyg editor is not opening any
more. Unfortunately, I have not worked on this site before at all so I need to
see the code as to where it is pulling data from to even write new code using
cftextarea.

Any preferred software for me to be able to view it? Like I said, this code is
from 2004 and looks to be a simple text editor.