Not sure, the version I have is ~5 years old and I haven't looked at it in
years. The developer is a "junior" and has no interest in frameworks or OOP,
so you may have to alter the base code depending on your level of needs. Not
a bad start though for free. Wish I had the time to modernize and
redistribute it.