I’ve also heard of one called “CartWeaver”, though I haven’t used it
personally, it comes form a good source. Worth checking out.
http://www.cartweaver.com/

From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Clint Willard
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 8:48 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] CF Shopping carts

Not sure, the version I have is ~5 years old and I haven't looked at it in
years. The developer is a "junior" and has no interest in frameworks or OOP, so
you may have to alter the base code depending on your level of needs. Not a bad
start though for free. Wish I had the time to modernize and redistribute it.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Frank Moorman