Frank-

Obviously everyone has has very different experiences with their own
businesses.  This is definitely a case where doing your own research
counts. When all is said and done you are virtually certain to have
*something* you wished you'd done differently. Don't worry about it, just
get well informed and make the choices you think make sense.

It's easy to get stuck worrying that you will do the wrong thing. Don't be
afraid to be wrong and learn from your mistakes. Don't let analysis of the
right answer slow you down on getting started. Forge ahead. No matter who's
advice you take - doing nothing is the worst choice you can make. Just do
it.

Good luck!

-Cameron