Good to hear. Thanks for the update.

/charlie

From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Mike Staver
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 12:34 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] CF 10 Dynamic Java Loading

So, I reached out to the JavaLoader mail list and Mark responded with the
fix. It appears I've been using the classloader jar file incorrectly for
years. As I mentioned before, I've been putting that jar file in a standard
CF lib directory for loading. That is not the correct location for the file
- I was supposed to have left it in the lib folder it came in, and keep that
folder relative to the JavaLoader.cfc and other cfcs that ship with
JavaLoader. When I did that, and restarted ColdFusion, I was able to use it
successfully with CF 10. It's amazing that it ever worked for me in CF 7-9.
I now have to continue to test with the latest version of POI, etc.

Thanks everybody for the help. I don't know when I decided I was supposed to
put the jar in the standard CF locations, but it was sometime back in the CF
7 days. Hopefully this keeps somebody from making the same mistake. I will
also try to use the new CF 10 method for loading java files and report back
if I can make it work as I need.