Dusty,

  And your new VPS provider  is...?

  Inquiring minds want to know!

Paul Morton

From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Dusty Hale
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 9:15 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] HostMySite observations?

>From total hosting stardom to complete has-been. I used to think they were
the best thing since sliced bread but now they're just plain difficult to
deal with and just not the same HostMySite that developers used to love. I
use them only because I still have a few shared sites left there and I plan
to move those eventually. I also had to move my Windows VPS and CF setup
because they just suddenly discontinued the service on it and tried to force
me to moving to their new cloud service at more than double the cost. We
found another reliable VPS provider for almost half of the original cost of
their VPS service they discontinued and the new provider we found has not
only saved us a ton of money but they've done a far better job than HMS has
done since they went downhill. Ironically I think about 1 year after killing
my VPS service, they started offering it again but it's too late it was too
much work to move it and the new provider is better and the cost is only
half what I was paying HMS.

Dusty

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Adam Churvis