While I do know one person who is happy with Hosting.com (previously HostMyCF ). I think he is only happy because he doesn't ever need their pathetic customer support. I personally have one client on hosting.com (VPS) and I find that the support is horrible.

Their mail servers have been hacked multiple times over the 6 months leading to the servers being blacklisted and having my client's email rejected as spam.

There customer service is horrible, and they went to an automated ticket process that will only let you get support through said system. (i.e. they dropped phone and email support, you need to use their poorly implemented website.)

They promised to support CF and we were paying them to install all OS service packs and CF hotfixes. My client was forced (by his clients) to start running regular vulnerability scans. When that happen in October, we subscribed to HackMyCF.com. When the first scans came out, we found out that only one CF Hotfix was ever installed, and I spent an entire weekend bringing the server up to date myself. So hosting.com never delivered on what was promised...

For good support Try Fusionlink (with personal ties to ACFUG) or for really cheap hosting try Viviotech.

--Frank