All,

Sorry this is not a CF specific question, but I am assuming that someone on the list may have an answer.

I have an existing SVN setup with a very large project. (roughly 1GB with over 10,000 files in trunk.) Personally, I am not having a problem with it other then the initial checkout which can take a long time.

My coworkers are using Dreamweaver/Mac with the same svn repo. However, they are unable to find any type of branching/merging/switch commands in Dreamweaver.

 * Do these branching commands exist through the Dreamweaver interface?
 * If they use an external utility to switch branches will Dreamweaver
   recognize it? (I ask because Dreamweaver requires you to specify the
   directory on their config screen.)
 * Last, currently dreamweaver is reporting svn version 1.6.9. Is there
   an easy way to up it to 1.7? (it is the dreamweaver from CS6)

Thanks,
Frank