From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of DeJong, Nathan
D.
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 1:47 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] CF10 and Exchange 2013

Thanks Charlie and John.

We are looking at doing a project this summer that involves connecting with
Exchange 2013 for calendaring purposes.  We are still running CF8 and
looking to upgrade to CF10/11 or possibly move to Railo.  I was trying to
search for any resources about connecting ColdFusion and Exchange 2013 but
not finding much information besides CF10 and Exchange 2010.  With Railo I
saw a recommendation to use a 3rd party java implementation called
JWebServices for Exchange.  I had not seen anything about using .Net so I
will look into that further as well.

Thanks,

Nathan