From: J. Cornelius <j...@ninelabs.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 8:51 AM
Subject: [awdg] Better than Email or Twitter?
To: awdg-l...@meetup.com

Hey everyone,

A few people put their heads together and hatched an idea to create a Slack
<https://slack.com/r/024r1tlk-03jeu3gb> account for the Atlanta Tech
Community.

*So we did, and it's called Tech404 <http://tech404.io>.*

What's Slack? It's a group discussion app that's taking over the world.
Seriously. There are channels for all kinds of stuff; design, HTML, CSS,
development (with channels for each language), business issues, events,
even random cat GIFs.

It's a great low-friction place to chat amongst each other. There's even an
AWDG channel just for you. Feel free to poke around in the different
channels and meet new Atlanta area people.

*Go join the conversations now: http://tech404.io <http://tech404.io>*

I'm in there, see you there soon.

Cheers,

- J.

J Cornelius

President - Nine Labs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1040 West Marietta Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
toll-free: 877.677.9225
office: 678.561.NINE (6463)
mobile: 678.447.5030
twitter: @ninelabs
web: ninelabs.com

--
Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *everyone*
To learn more about J. Cornelius, visit his/her member profile

 Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 <#14b73c23bee54511_> |
supp...@meetup.com

--
Cameron Childress