On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 12:10 AM, Mike Staver wrote:

> I wrote some code a few years back, and I have very little ExtJS coding
> experience outside of using what shipped with CF 9 & 10.

This is not particularly helpful for your immediate problem, but this is
exactly why I would never ever use any of the front end code generation
"stuff" that ships with CF.

In my opinion, your best bet for long term code stability will be to
reformat this code to use ExtJS (Sencha) directly and not use CF's front
end codegen stuff for this. I don't know this for sure but I would bet that
the code you posted is probably 90% of the way there already if you just
remove the ColdFusion scope and change the code to just use straight Sencha
code. Then you can control the library being used and when you upgrade to
CF 12 or 13 you aren't going through this again.

Sorry I'm not more help with this but I would not touch CF's front end code
generation with someone else's 10 foot pole.

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress