Hi Cameron,

I am looking for generation information to how to set it up. So CF is on
one server1, and code base is lets say on IIS server2 inetpub root. I would
create a site abc on IIS server2 which looks for code in inetpub root. Now
the main part, if I run web server config tool from CF server1 that creates
the IIS connectors, how do you make it refer to site on different IIS
server2?

By the way, we have always done CF Server install (not the J2EE) in our
environment.

Also, this would be setup in QA initially and has to definitely work in a
load balanced environment. So if there are any issues, then I would like to
know now rather than later.

Any pointers or help is appreciated.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.