NCDevCon is a affordable nearby conference. Usually a very good time out and topics.

From Jim Priest of NCDevCon..

Hi, I am one of the organizers of NCDevCon, the largest Web / JavaScript / Mobile / ColdFusion conference in North Carolina.

I was contacting you to see if you could help us spread the word about our conference with your Meetup members.

General registration is open as is the call for speakers.

NCDevCon, associates, and sponsors are organizing the NCDevCon 2015 Conference (NCDevCon) to be held September 26-27, 2015 on the Centennial Campus of NC State University in Raleigh, North Carolina. The conference planning committee is currently calling for presentation proposals from interested subject matter experts. There will be a number of nationally known speakers as well as regional and local presenters.

The Call for Speakers will close on June 7th.

Submit your topic ideas here: http://www.ncdevcon.com/extensions/callforspeakers/SessionForm.cfm

The conference will cover a wide variety of web development and design topics including Web, Mobile, Javascript and ColdFusion technologies.

Registration is also open: http://ncdevcon.eventbrite.com

Cost is only $200 and covers admission to all sessions, lunch for both days and drinks and snacks. More information can be found online: http://ncdevcon.com

Thanks, Jim Priest ~NCDevCon