1. Are you guys using CFBuilder? If not, what are you using?
My team uses CFBuilder as their primary tool. Everyone loves it.

2. If you are, has anyone solved the 'CFBuilder can't see network shares'
problem?
Not sure if I have seen this before. Which version are you using?

I personally like to play with different editors and right now I am playing
with Sublime Text. Its an awesome editor. Worth looking at it just for
other tasks like log viewing etc. It is super fast.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.