On 15/01/13 19:07, Charlie Brady wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jan 2013, Shad L. Lords wrote:
>
>> Do you have any article or webpage that shows that root can break out of a
>> mock chroot?  If so I'd be interested.
>
> Google is your friend: "root can break out of chroot". I don't think that
> "mock chroot" makes any difference.

Gentlemen,

without wishing to be a party pooper, isn't this thread more about the
overall strategy of SME than the nitty gritty of build systems and
personal developers one upmanship  ?

I thought this discussion was more about WHAT gets built than how, or am
I completely barking mad ?

I'm sure that there will be plenty of time to thrash out things like
this in another thread ?

B. Rgds
John

The man  who can't even spell Future....