On 30/01/13 17:00, stephane de Labrusse wrote:
> I'm very happy to have  a chief for the future of sme....maybe we were
> waiting you.
>
> go ahead you are doing a good job.
>
> When the sme9 will be here, it will be the time to discuss and to make
> elections.

Thanks for your kind words, and your work and support.

I hope that getting v9 out of the door will provide some impetus and
inspiration, and that we will have people who WANT to be elected !!!

> i can take time to be on the french forum and certainly more, let me
> find my place.

Please do  - I know that the French community has not been a happy place
and become a bit isolated. It would be nice to reach out to them and get
them on board again.

> I'll give more money every month to the project sme, i'm waiting the
> beginning of this month.

Fantastic ! Every little helps. Better go set mine up as well......

Do I get expenses ;-)

B. Rgds
John