On 14/02/13 00:21, Gavin Weight wrote:
> On 13 February 2013 21:18, John Crisp <jcr...@safeandsoundit.co.uk> wrote:
>> We all walk, but have you don't think about how difficult it really is
>> until you watch a baby trying to take its first few steps. It's
>> difficult, and yet we all do it with ease. We forget how hard the
>> learning was.
>
> Not all of us walk! But I see the point you are trying to make, ask
> yourself who taught you how to walk?

I do apologise Gavin, and hope I caused no offence !

I did think not long after I sent it 'I bet that.......'

However, you get the idea. And the answer is my parents. And other
helpers. We have to be parents to the next generation.

Life is cyclic, and we have to be as well. We have been taught skills
and knowledge by our forebears. They are not ours to keep, and it is our
responsibility to try and pass them to others.

B. Rgds
John