On 4/4/2013 3:22 PM, Nuno Rafael Gomes wrote:
Hi all,

Following our last discussion:

What are your thoughts about the importance of incorporating/founding a new SME Server Legal Entity to support/represent the SME Server distribution, its Developers, Contributors and Users?

Regards,
Nuno Rafael Gomes

Proposals do do exactly this have been floated at least three times in the recent past. In particular, Greg & I were trying to get something going on this in the recent past. You might want to review the history of the discussions in the mailing list over the past two years or so so that you understand why previous attempts have been unsuccessful. I, for one, would support a renewed push to get this done.

Regards,
Peter Walter