Indeed, hats off!

FYI:

This page http://wiki.contribs.org/SME_Server_recent_fixes

Show a list of SME core packages issues that:
1. have been confirmed and are being worked on
2. Have been fixed and closed

both depending on status and resolution and since release of the latest ISO
The red line(s) are bugs set with a urgency for the bug is service effecting or dangerous. (This can only be set by a bug Marshall).

Once I get the queries right that is :-) And once it is right, you can refer to the page in announcements if you like.

HTH

-HF