From: discussion-boun...@lists.contribs.org
[mailto:discussion-boun...@lists.contribs.org] On Behalf Of Terry Fage
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2014 5:19 PM
To: discussion@lists.contribs.org
Subject: Re: [discussion] NFR and Bug updates that are released singly

On 6/12/2014 8:20 AM, Hsing-Foo Wang wrote:
> historically, Ian would announce each and every updated
> e-smith-*/smeserver-* RPM  on the ML.

OK then I need to keep that same SOP.

I can also see the value in posting something to the forums, far more watch
Discussion about project organisation and overall direction To unsubscribe,
e-mail discussion-unsubscr...@lists.contribs.org
Searchable archive at http://lists.contribs.org/mailman/public/discussion/