On 12/22/2014 10:20 PM, Hsing-Foo Wang wrote:

On 12/23/2014 06:55 AM, Terry Fage wrote:
On 23/12/2014 8:40 AM, Ian Wells wrote:
Earlier I chose a format very similar to RedHat, an example below and
also at
http://www.wellsi.homeip.net/rnotes/sme9/9bugreport.html
Is the above url operational?
Try without the www part.

Thanks Hsing-Foo, I hadn't realised that the www was not also pointing there.

The page shows little at the moment as all the packages are stuck in smetest. So the tab 'smetest files' is full but the other pages empty. As long as a package is in smeupdates-testing for 4 hours then a release note will appear.

The scripts are not really portable at the moment - a re-write is needed and I am hoping to get to that over this Christmas break now that all the boxes from the move have been emptied.

Ian