Come on, Xavier Ansoult, don't be shy, show to all of us how do you really are when you write to other people

Now we know that either tomi and teo are you.. trolling, again.

have a nice day.

S.

On 12/10/2016 22:11, smeserve...@free.fr wrote:
Well I'm happy for you but I really don't care...and I don't know italian
language !

You are just stupid enough to keep on having the same behaviour, year after
year, with everybody !

For your information, Teo is not me !

XA

----- Mail original -----
De: "Stefano Zamboni" <zamb...@mind-at-work.it>
À: smeserve...@free.fr, discussion@lists.contribs.org
Envoyé: Mercredi 12 Octobre 2016 21:32:45
Objet: Re: [discussion] Bug in the machine

Thank you, now we are sure it's you. :-)

Il 12 ottobre 2016 21:28:37 CEST, smeserve...@free.fr ha scritto:

Koozali team,

About this : https://forums.contribs.org/index.php/topic,52675.0.html

Sorry but this is not me or one of my students, or one of my friends.

STOP thinking that I care about the Koozali team. I do not have any interest in
your activities !!!

You are just a group of childrens playing with something too much complicated
for you !

You already know what I think about your team (stefano, dani, hfwang, etc...) :
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BUG FOR THE SME SERVER !!!

You are the cancer of this software and you don't need anyone else to create
conflicts, you are so good for that !

Now it's time for you to forget me and to find another super villain to justify
your inefficiency.

Remember, I asked you something and you answered me with insults, then even if
I find it funny :

Sorry again, but I
  am not
your bug in the machine !

I do not salute you,

Xavier.A

Discussion about project organisation and overall direction
To unsubscribe, e-mail discussion-unsubscr...@lists.contribs.org
Searchable archive at https://lists.contribs.org/mailman/public/discussion /