Well guys,

it's easy to end this counter-attack. Show us your evidences, prove what
you said about him, if you think Xavier is toni,  just prove it ! It
shouldn't be too hard for such experts you are, should it?.

But if i read the post it's comparing a foo...l with a great teacher. It
seems to me that he never ask any help from you guys...then why should he
begin now? how could you think he needs your help to activate a dummy
interface? In fact, you are not funny you are  pathetic.

Come on guys, show us your proof of concept ! ;-)

Regards

Teo