Hi Michael,

# M [2018-01-17 20:50 +0100]:
Instead of "punishing" people for using these services it would probably be
better to encourage the usage of alternatives.

My opinion exactly.

I'd be really interested if you knew any seriously recommendable
alternatives to Doodle. There is Dudle [1] which looks promising, but its
usability is pretty horrid and comes nowhere near Doodle, and sadly feature
requests do not seem to get integrated.

Yes, I've been using Framadate lately. I'm not sure which features it's
lacking in comparison to Doodle but it does everything I need for
scheduling meetings and executing smaller polls:

 https://framadate.org/
 Git: https://git.framasoft.org/framasoft/framadate

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Program Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and further information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl